ARTEL's Network operations business unit was created to provide the detailed management and engineering required to support complex customer end to end solutions
ARTEL’s Network Operations unit was created to provide the detailed management and engineering required for complex Satellite and Terrestrial end-to-end communications solutions. The unit currently supports several worldwide Satellite and Terrestrial networks. We monitor both terrestrial and satellite networks globally and are currently monitoring 58 satellites on multiple platforms. In addition, ARTEL brings a global Satellite Teleport MPLS network to the market by providing a presence and a network capability to over 24 teleports worldwide.
ARTEL’s Network Operations services include:
- A 24 hour/365 day a year Network Operations Center (NOC) staffed by network engineers and technicians dedicated to providing low latency, high reliability, monitored and managed networks to our customers.
- The ability to move satellite or terrestrial network data globally from operating theaters and to desired CONUS or OCONUS locations.
- A fully redundant “Any-to-Any” Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) network architected and designed to have multiple paths to support customers with last mile redundancy.
- ARTEL’s largest Terrestrial MPLS offering covers Africa, the Mideast and Southwest Asia in support of the US Government with worldwide Points of Presence (POPs).
- A global MPLS network supporting all satellite connectivity with 24+ teleports worldwide and multiple customer termination points.
- A robust suite of monitoring tools including Solar Winds Orion Network Management, the Netflow Traffic Configuration Management tool, the IP SLA management tool, the Log and Event Management Tool and MONICS for Satellite carrier and interference monitoring on a Global platform.
If you have questions or comments, Contact Us.